Effective date:October 12, 2020
Table of Contents
- 1. Definitions used in this Policy
- 2. Data protection principles we follow
- 3. What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- 4. What Personal Data we gather about you
- 5. How we use your Personal Data
- 6. Who else has access to your Personal Data
- 7. How we secure your data
- 8. Information about cookies
- 9. Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –Bangladesh Helicopter Service
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- ● Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- ● Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- ● Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- ● Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- ● We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- ● We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- 1. Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- 2. Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- 3. Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- 4. Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- 5. Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- 6. Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct
- 7.Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- 8. Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- 9.Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- 10. Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages
- 11. Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. Also, IP address and login/logout activity will be collected so that the security of our services is ensured, for instance, if someone tries to log into the website multiple times from a certain IP in a short period of time, i.e. 5 minutes, this attempt might be considered malicious and based on that type of activity tracking, the next effort will be blocked, this is applied mainly to protect the rest of our users and services.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here. Such information is the visitation info on the website via services like Google Analytics.
- • Email address
- • First name and last name
- • Phone number
- • Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- • Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- • Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- • Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- • Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Bangladesh Helicopter Service uses the collected data for various purposes:
- • To provide and maintain the Service
- • To notify you about changes to our Service
- • To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- • To provide customer care and support
- • To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- • To monitor the usage of the Service
- • To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Blueheights Aviation may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- • To comply with a legal obligation
- • To protect and defend the rights or property of Blueheights Aviation
- • To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- • To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- • To protect against legal liability
- • By visiting this page on our website: http://bangladeshhelicopterservice.com/contact
- • By phone number: +8801742265327